We are proud to offer patients easy and private access to their medical information online.
With two different Patient Portals, you can view your personal health record whenever and wherever you have access to the Internet.
Never before have you been able to connect with your healthcare like you can today. This technology, this information, this level of involvement is cutting edge and something we are proud to enable our patients to be able to do.
Learn more about our two Patient Portals:
The best part of the Patient Portal, it’s FREE! All of these features are free for UP Health System - Portage and Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center patients, and are securely housed within the hospital’s electronic medical record system.
The Patient Portals are NOT meant for urgent care requests or emergencies.
Urgent appointments, including appointments needed within the next 3 business days, should be requested by telephone. Please call your primary care provider's office.
Please call 911 in any and all emergency situations.
How to Become Web-Enabled
Your security and privacy is vital, which is why we ask you to contact us to gain access to the Patient Portal. We can help get you web-enabled the next time you visit one of our Patient Access Centers (located at our main campus in Hancock: main entrance, rehab entrance and emergency entrance.)
What you should expect when becoming web-enabled:
- You will need to prove your identity.
- You will need to provide a personal e-mail address to receive access.
- You will receive an email from our system with a temporary password that you can change once you have logged for the first time. (Passwords need to be 8 characters long. They can include letters and numbers, but no special characters.)
- You will need to review and agree to the Terms & Conditions of the Patient Portal.
- About Us
- Patient Feedback
- Billing & Insurance
- Gift Shop
- Medical Records
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Notice of Privacy Practice
- Patient Portal
- Sponsorship Request
- Thank Your Doc
- Visiting Hours
- Wireless Internet
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Information for Visitors
- Understanding Billing and Charges