Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Home care services are provided by UP Health System Home Care & Hospice.
Being at home with family and friends is important to your sense of well-being and to the healing process. We're committed to providing expert care while helping you be as independent as possible. Our home care agency, with caregivers that are friends and neighbors from your local area, provide special continuity form the hospital to your home. We provide care throughout central Upper Michigan.
If you have been discharged from the hospital, we want to provide an uninterrupted continuum of care for you as you transition back to your regular routine.
If you are unable to leave your home, we offer many services to enrich your life and help you feel like part of the community.
Home Care helps with:
- Managing chronic conditions such as COPD, diabetes, congestive heart failure, kidney disease, or high blood pressure
- Recovering from surgery or a serious medical event such as a heart attack or stroke
- Help with wound care
- Help understanding and managing your medication
- Special dietary requirements
- Monitoring treatment progress
- Mobility challenges or fear of falling
901 W. Sharon Ave.
Suite #2 & #3: Home Care
Suite #1: Hospice
Houghton, MI 49931
8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
Home health services are provided by UP Health System Home Care & Hospice.
- Occupational Medicine
- Cancer Care
- Dialysis Center
- Emergency Services
- Express Care
- Fitness Center
- Heart Care
- Home Care
- Internal Medicine
- Rehab & Sports Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
- X-ray & Diagnostics
- All Services
- Digestive Health & Liver