When you or someone you love is diagnosed with cancer, finding appropriate care can be overwhelming.
Oncology services available at UP Health System - Portage include:
- Clinic evaluations with our oncologist
- Outpatient chemotherapy
- Radiology (including X-rays, MRI, CT scans, nuclear studies and echocardiograms)
- Biopsies (including bone marrow biopsies)
- Blood transfusions
- Clinical trials and supportive therapy
- Pain management
- Support groups and counseling for patients and families
- Nutrition and health education
- Outpatient services
For more information about our cancer care, please call (906) 483-1730 or (800) 573-5001 (toll-free).