As an active member of the community, UP Health System supports many organizations through monetary and in-kind donations annually. It is the policy of this hospital to contribute to activities, organizations and causes in the Upper Peninsula that align with our mission of Making Communities Healthier.
The goal is to focus support on the following areas:
- Health and wellness organizations
- Children, youth and education organizations
- Community-based organizations including cultural and humanities
- Civic enhancement
In evaluation of sponsorship opportunities, priority will be given to organizations that are aligned with the areas listed above. Further priority will be given to organizations with involvement of Hospital employees as board members, advisory committee members, event chairs and/or active and engaged volunteers.
Only organizations with 501(c)(3) status are eligible for funding.
The Hospital does not contribute to:
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Political campaigns/parties
- Groups that discriminate on the basis of age, religion, color, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin
- Activities that do not advance our public or Hospital purpose
Request submission process
- Sponsorship requested are reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Submit your sponsorship request no later than 10 weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Include any supporting documentation with your Sponsorship Application at time of submission.
- Incomplete Sponsorship Applications will not be considered.
Please return completed applications along with any support documentation to:
UP Health System
Attn: Will Schuett
500 Campus Drive
Hancock, MI 49940
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org