Stephen D Lipson, MD, FACS
• Princeton University
• The University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
• The Johns Hopkins Hospital (general surgery)
• The 5th Harvard Surgical Service (general surgery)
• The Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School (urology)
• Surgery Branch of the National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health (cancer surgery and research)
• Instructor in Surgery (urology) Harvard Medical School
• American Board of Urology
• Fellow American College of Surgeons
• The United States Public Health Service (retired Lt. Commander)
• General Urology including urologic cancer (prostate, bladder, kidneys, penis and testicles), kidney stones; male sexual dysfunction; urinating problems in men, women, and children; male sterilization (vasectomy); male infertility.
• Spending time with my wife, 7 children, and grandchildren
• Skiing, tennis, boating, and swimming
Selection of a health care provider is a personal choice. Most or all of the health care providers performing services in this Hospital are independent contractors who have privileges to practice at the Hospital but they are not Hospital employees, representatives or agents. This includes but is not limited to radiologists, pathologists, emergency physicians, anesthesiologists, hospitalists, surgeons and others. Independent contractors are responsible for their own actions and the Hospital is not liable for the acts or omissions of any such independent contractors.
If understanding the relationship between your Health Care Provider and this Hospital is important to you, you may ask your Health Care Provider.