Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
If you are seeking COVID-19 testing, please read through the information below. COVID-19 testing is being conducted at both Express Care locations in Houghton and Calumet for those that meet the following criteria:
- Patients experiencing any of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- Fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea
- Patients who have had a known exposure to someone who tested positive for COVID-19. The CDC defines exposure as being within 6 feet of a confirmed positive COVID-19 person for longer than 15 minutes. Testing is only accurate if conducted at least 5 days after exposure to the person who tested positive for COVID-19.
- Patients who wish to be screened in Houghton should park in the Express Care Houghton parking lot and call 906.483.1777 to let staff know you arrived.
- Patients who wish to be screened in Calumet should drive around the back of the Express Care Calumet building and call 906.481.8952 to let staff know you arrived.
- The COVID-19 testing is billed to insurance.
- No appointment necessary.
Express Care | Calumet
56720 Calumet Ave
Calumet, MI 49913
PHONE: (906) 481-8952
HOURS: Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Express Care | Houghton
921 W Sharon Ave
Houghton, MI 49931
PHONE: (906) 483-1777
HOURS: 7 days a week from 9:00 am - 7:00 pm