Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Our hospital is committed to providing the highest quality care and ensuring the safety of our patients, employees, providers, volunteers, and visitors. We are continuing to monitor the evolving situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking the necessary steps to ensure we are fully prepared to care for patients, in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and in partnership with our local and state health departments.
COVID-19 Online Risk Assessment
To help support the health of our community, we are providing access to an online COVID-19 risk assessment developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This tool does NOT provide a diagnosis, and it should NOT be used as a substitute for an assessment made by a healthcare provider.
ENTRANCES, HOURS, ACCESS
- The Main Entrance is open the following hours:
- Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 6 pm
- The Emergency Department Entrance is open 24 hours a day, 7 days week
- The Rehab Entrance is open Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 6 pm
- The Laboratory provides designated hours for routine lab draws for any at-risk patients.
- Laboratory At-Risk Patient Hours: Monday - Friday from 7 am - 9 am
- Apothecary Houghton hours are Monday - Friday from 9 am - 5 pm until further notice.
- At-Risk Patient Hours: Monday - Thursday from 8:30 am - 9 am
- Apothecary Hancock is open regular hours: 8:30 am - 6 pm on weekdays and 10 am - 2 pm on weekends.
- At-Risk Patient Hours: Monday - Friday from 8 am - 8:30 am
- Access to the Apothecary can be made through the ED Entrance on weekends.
- The Patient Access Center is open Monday - Friday from 8 am - 3 pm until further notice. Patients who need to register outside of that time frame can register at the Emergency Department registration.
We continue to screen everyone who enters our facility for symptoms consistent with COVID-19, per CDC guidelines.
Signage is posted around the facility notifying visitors and the community of these restrictions and guidelines. To view our current hours and points of access into the facility, click HERE.
Until further notice, all health care facilities must perform a health evaluation of all individuals that are not under the care of the facility each time the individual seeks to enter the facility and must deny entry to those individuals who do not meet the evaluation criteria. The evaluation criteria include:
- Symptoms of a respiratory infection such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat
- Contact in the last 14 days with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19
- All individuals entering the facility must wear an appropriate mask or face covering at all times.