Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
The following visitor restrictions have been implemented at UPHS - Portage per Governor Whitmer's Executive Order 2020-07 for the State of Michigan:
Until further notice, all health care facilities must prohibit any visitors entering their facility that:
- Are not necessary for the provision of medical care, the support of activities of daily living, or the exercise of power of attorney or court-appointed guardianship for an individual under the facility's care;
- Are not a parent, foster parent, or guardian of an individual who is 21 years of age or under who is under the facility's care;
- Are not visiting an individual under the facility's care that is in serious or critical condition or in hospice care;
- And are not visiting under exigent circumstances or for the purpose of performing official government functions.
- PortagePointe is closed to all visitors
UPHS - Portage continues to see patients for their scheduled appointments. If you previously arranged to see your doctor, please attend as planned. Call your provider's office directly with any questions.