Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Turkey Trot 2021
When: Thursday, November 25
Where: UP Health System - Portage, Hancock
Registration: Coming Soon!
We are excited to host our Annual Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning, Thursday, November 25. Things are going to look different this year, so please take note of the changes.
- Participants can start the 5k event anytime between 8:30 and 9:30 am.
- There will not be any day of registrations - all attendees must register online, in advance.
- Check-in will take place outside, in front of the hospital.
- Access to the hospital will be available for those needing to use the restrooms. Anyone entering the building will be screened and required to wear masks while in the facility.
- We will not be able to provide refreshments and snacks after the event this year. Please bring your own water bottles.
- We will be practicing social distancing guidelines and maintaining 6 feet of distance from those outside of your households.
- Participants will be asked to mask until they begin walking/running.
This is a great event for the entire family! Participants will meet in front of UP Health System - Portage in Hancock to check-in. Walkers and runners will head out on Portage Dr, then west onto Ingot to connect with the Hancock/Calumet trail. Participants will continue on the trail until Tomasi Rd where they will loop around to finish at the hospital. An alternative route will be selected if the Hancock/Calumet trail is snow-covered.
We hope to see you there!