Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
2021 Registration Open Now
When | April 24, 2021
Where | UP Health System - Portage, Hancock
Cost | FREE
Registration | https://sisu2021.eventbrite.com
Start Time | Any time between 9 am - 10 am
Location | UP Health System Portage, Hancock
Join us for a fun 5k run/walk. The shuffle is a fun event for people of all ages and all skill levels. We encourage you to complete the course in any way you see fit — walk, run, jog, skip or shuffle! Walkers and runners will head out on Portage Dr, then west onto Ingot to connect with the Hancock/Calumet trail. Participants will continue on the trail until Tomasi Rd where they will loop around to finish at the hospital. An alternative route will be selected if the Hancock/Calumet trail is snow-covered.
By registering, you will be entered to win a bike! Be sure to register each attendee in order to be entered for a chance to win a free bike!
Strollers are welcome, although we ask that bikes are not used for safety reasons. Leashed dogs are allowed.
Please note the changes and safety measures we have in place for this year's event:
- Participants can start the 5k event anytime between 9 and 10 a.m.
- There will not be any day of registrations - all attendees must register online, in advance
- Check-in will take place outside, in front of the hospital.
- Access to the hospital will be available for those needing to use the restrooms. Anyone entering the building will be screened and required to wear masks while in the facility.
- Participants will be practicing social distancing guidelines, maintaining 6' of distance from those individuals who reside outside of their households.
- Participants will be asked to mask until they begin walking/running.
For more information, please call or email Angela at 906-483-1153 or firstname.lastname@example.org