More About Me...
“I strive for perfection in diagnosing and treating each unique individual,” Kass said. “I enjoy seeing patients recover from their orthopaedics issues and return to their everyday lives.”
Certifications and Memberships
- NCCPA Physician Assistant Certification
- Michigan State Physician Assistant Licensure
- DEA Controlled Substance Licensure
- BLS certification
- ACLS certification
- Advanced Wilderness Life Support certification
- ISCD Certified Clinical Densitometist
- International Society for Clinical Densitometry, Member
K. Cole, P.B. Watts, R.L. Jensen, C.E. Teeters. (2006) The effects of backpack loading styles on energy expenditure and movement in the sagittal plane during treadmill walking. In Proceedings of the XXIV International Symposium of Biomechanics in Sports; Salzburg (H. Schwameder, G. Strutzenberger, V. Fastenberger, S. Lindinger, E. Müller, editors) 633-666.