“I’m excited to work with the staff and patients at Portage Health. I will do my best with every patient to determine the best plan of care, and help them combat cancer.”
Dr. Geddes has been practicing oncology since 1998 after completing his residency and a fellowship program at Washington Cancer Institute in Washington D.C. Dr. Geddes is board certified, and has 15 years of experience working in clinics in Atlanta.
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
- American Society of Clinical Oncologist (ASCO)
- American Society of Hematologist (ASH)
- Atlanta Medicine Association (AMA)
- National Medical Association (NMA)
Lawrence, P.; Geddes, L.G.; Baker, F.; Tsai, L.; Miller, C.; Schooley, D.; "Juvenile Hormones III Levels in Larvae and Pharate Pupae of Anestrepha suspense and in Larvae of the Parasitic Wasp Biosteres longicaudatus." Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology 13:52-62 (1990).